- A technology investment company with interests in the UK, Germany, USA and Australia engaged Insight Plus to develop a corporate strategy and business unit plans for all subsidiaries. EBITDA has exceeded expectations
- On three occasions the Board responsible for the Australian Made Australian Grown logo has engaged the firm to assist in developing that organisation’s strategic plan. The range of service sand number of licensees has expanded rapidly in that period
- The Council of Queensland’s second largest city engaged Insight Plus to assist in the development of its five-year strategic plan. A workshop with Councillors, senior management and stakeholders, and subsequent work, resulted in a clear direction for future growth and development of that city
- For nearly 15 years one of Queensland’s most respected construction companies has used the services of Insight Plus to assist in developing its strategic plans. In that time revenue has grown 400% and the company has expanded into New South Wales and Victoria.
- A large educational institution in the tertiary sector, faced with a rift between two executive directors, engaged Insight Plus to develop a mediation process. The outcome was a much improved working relationship.
Training in account management and consultative selling skills
- Australia’s largest fertiliser manufacturer drew on our skills to help the marketing team design and implement an account management system covering all of its major distributors in Australia.
Key note presentations
- Several firms and associations in the legal, accounting and market research sectors have asked Mark Vincent to conduct a two-hour presentation on “How to handle fee resistance”.
- An association comprising all Boarding schools in Australia asked Mark Vincent to design and deliver a program on effective leadership
- A national pizza delivery company required a new positioning. Using a technique never applied in Australia before, Insight Plus surveyed 800 respondents in Australia and New Zealand and through cluster analysis identified the most appropriate positioning.
- A major educational office in Sydney required research prior to embarking on the strategic planning process. In all 2,000 parents and students were involved in the research.
- A pioneer in the home meal replacement market was about to launch a variation on its current product range. Qualitative research ensured customer resistance was minimal.
- A major Australian boat manufacturer needed to understand perceptions of its competitors’ products in a market in another state. The findings from surveys conducted in Sydney and Melbourne ensured the positioning of a boat manufactured by its subsidiary was appropriate to the demands of that particular market.
- An accounting firm expressed concern about the direction in which the profession is heading. An on-line search identified major reports written on the topic and ensured a succinct summary of key issues the firm is likely to have to address over the next five years.
Executive development programs in management
- For fifteen years, a national conglomerate with interests in the building and construction industry used Mark Vincent to conduct two days of sessions on marketing and strategic management in its Senior Executive Development Program at Bond University.
- A state government department engaged Insight Plus to prepare and deliver a program on marketing management designed for managers at the senior executive level.